
The kids made a cake for me this morning from a recipe that I found on http://www.kraftfoods.com/. I bet you can't even tell which one is their masterpiece. They are amazing chefs. It tasted nasty, but not because of anything they did wrong. I bought a strawberry flavored angel food cake and it tasted like
perfume. We just scraped off the pudding and strawberries and threw that cake away. Much better!
perfume. We just scraped off the pudding and strawberries and threw that cake away. Much better!Here is our annual Mother's Day picture.
Two exciting pieces of information from today:
1. Dallin has his first loose tooth! I can't believe my baby boy has a loose tooth!
2. I have old, bumpy feet! Never something that a mom wants to find out on Mother's Day. (Dallin informed me during sacrament.)

2 comments:
Your dress is so cute...and you don't really have old bumpy feet.
We missed you yesterday at the race. Everyone wore the headbands! Even some guys from Solo Brown's family had them on.
You look cute, I can't imagine you have feet like that.
The cake looks magnificent.
Post a Comment