Monday, May 5, 2008
Moms, Listen to Your Kids!!!
So I was on the computer and talking on the phone this morning when Josie was trying to tell me something. I was trying to help my sister start her blog, so of course I wasn't listening to a thing that Josie was saying. I know that she was standing next to me jumping around saying, "Mommy, mommy, mommy!" over and over, and saying something else that I really wasn't listening to. I kept saying, "Just a minute, Jos, let me do this first." Finally, I couldn't concentrate on my conversation with Candice anymore so I picked Josie up and put her on my lap and said, "Okay Josie, what do you need." "I need you to wipe me," was her response. I then looked down to see a bare naked dirty bum sitting on my lap. I was glad that I hadn't showered yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOL!!! That is the best. I did the same thing to Ashley when she was Josie's age. Except I pulled her through a slush covered parking lot without her shoe, and she was trying really hard to tell me. I felt horrible that I was too busy talking to my friend to be there for her in her time of need! BTW, I am still laughing about Josie's bum...that's priceless!
Hee hee hee.
Jenni - that's hilarious. haha! Totally something that would happen to me!
Post a Comment