Today I definitely didn't lose any weight, thanks to my mother-in-laws heavenly cinnamon rolls. I did make a very delicious Dilled Chicken Salad for Girls Craft Day with my mother-in-law and sisters-in-law. We had a great time talking and laughing, but didn't do a lot of crafting. At least I didn't. I am starting an apron for Josie's birthday. I saw an apron I liked, and I'm trying to copy it. I'll post the results.
Back to the Dilled Chicken Salad. It was creamy and crunchy with a really great flavor. I will be making it again for sure. It's on page 157 for anyone who wants to try it. Even the kids liked it. All except for those pesky green things, ie: vegetables. This recipe calls for frozen peas, which I was nervous about, but I think that's because I relate any peas to tasting like canned peas. YUCK!! Frozen peas, on the other hand, are sweet and yummy. Perfect in this salad!

No comments:
Post a Comment