Sunday, July 27, 2008

What if we had five kids?

Carl, Chantel, Crew and Jax came to visit the first weekend of June. It was so good to see them! We hadn't seen them since last October, and the kids had changed so much. Dallin and Crew were instantly best buddies and were inseparable the whole weekend.

Carl and Chantel went to a wedding in Vail, so Jerry and I got a little taste of what it would be like to have five kids (5 years and younger). I have to admit that before hand, I had sort of decided that three was enough, but now I definitely want to have at least one more. We took the kids to a nearby lake for a picnic. It was challenging keeping all the kids out of the water, but we had so much fun! Then we came home and had a pretend camp out in the living room. The next morning, I was thankful for 1pm church, because getting five kids ready isn't easy, but we made it! (Only about 10 minutes late!) Crew and Jax are such good kids, they made the weekend a breeze.


We had a really great time when their family was here. Now we need to go to California for a visit, because we miss them already!

No comments: