
- First day of preschool. - First day of kindergarten.
Today Dallin had his first day of school. Can you believe it? I know this sounds cliche, but I swear he was my little baby boy just yesterday. I tried to be strong, but I got a little misty eyed as I walked back to the car. He didn't seem to be scared or sad, just really, really excited. It fact he woke up at 6:30 am (which is extremely early for Dallin,) and he came into my room and shouted, "Today is my first day of school!!!" He has afternoon kindergarten, so it felt like an eternity waiting to leave. As soon as we got home from swimming lessons he took a bath, got dressed, put on his backpack, and waited by the door. That was 10am. He doesn't start school until 1pm. He just couldn't wait to get there.
When he got home he said that he made two friends, but couldn't remember their names, learned about allergies, and had teddy grahams for a snack. His favorite part was the bus ride home. He said, "It was so cool!!" He can't wait to go back to school tomorrow, and he said that he wants to leave earlier so that we can be the first ones waiting in line outside. I love him so much!


Dallin wanted to show off his new Spidey backpack!

1 comment:
That even makes me want to cry. What a cute boy!
Post a Comment