
At the end of May, Josie fell off of the monkey bars and broke her arm. I took her to the doctor, expecting to be in and out with a cast that night. I guess I don't know very much about broken arms. She broke the bottom of her humorous and needed surgery, so we ended up having to take her to the emergency room at Primary Children's. We had to sleep overnight and have surgery the next day. They put in two pins to hold the bone together. That made three surgeries in less than 6 months for Josie.
It is funny because the thing that upset Josie the most was that she couldn't do the monkey bars again for 8 weeks. She said, "I just can't bear to look outside and see the monkey bars." Funny.
She did get a big purple cast out of the whole ordeal. It itched a little, but I think that she liked all the attention she got from it.

No comments:
Post a Comment