
We also went ice fishing in January. I friends, the Bells, invited us to go along with them. I only have a few pictures of the day, because my camera battery went dead almost as soon as we got there. We didn't catch any fish, but we had a lot of fun!! The weather was beautiful and sunny. I could have stayed all day. I LOVE to be in the mountains!

We went to Evergreen Lake, and there was a whole section of the lake blocked off for ice skating. We are definitely going back next year when I'm not so pregnant. I don't trust my balance very much these days. They had a place to rent skates and helmets, and some people even had there strollers out on the ice. Very fun!!
Lucky for us that the weather was so warm, because Reece managed to fall into our ice fishing hole and soak her shirt in hot chocolate. She insisted on not wearing a shirt for the rest of the trip, but did have her coat on. Her boots didn't get wet inside either, so overall I think that she was still pretty warm.

No comments:
Post a Comment