Sunday, January 11, 2009

My $30 Make-Over

I am now 20 weeks pregnant!!! Yeah!!! Half-way to baby time!!

I went to the gym yesterday, and while I was there, I decided I desperately need some maternity clothes. So, I drove to Target and set myself a $20 limit for clothes. I figured Target would be the only place that I might find something so cheap. I also had decided that I really needed to get rid of my roots. Here is what I found:


Shirt - $3 (not even a maternity shirt, but I LOVE the way it fits)

Pants - $7 (too big, now, but they work, and maybe they will fit better in a month or so)

Shoes - $10 (can also be used for church)


Hair Dye - $10 (supposed to be golden brown, but ended up a darker brownish-red. At least I didn't turn it florescent green again!!!)


This picture doesn't really show the outfit too much, because everything kind of blends in, but you get the general idea. I was extremely happy with my $30 make-over. Thank you Target!!!!

3 comments:

Chantel said...

You look hot! And you're brave to dye your hair. I would most likely pick the wrong color and leave it in too long ending up with burnt stubble on my scalp. Three cheers for Target!!

Tomfam7 said...

I am also on the Target Hoorah! Clint and I had to buy a couple cheap outfits one day at the last minute and we both walked out with new duds, including shoes for $70. In contrast my makeover outfit was $200! (Glad it wasn't my money :-))

You look amazing! Can't wait to hear what you are having.

Allyson said...

You look fabulous! I love bargains.