Friday, November 14, 2008

Snow Falling All Around


Today was our first real snow storm!!! The kids were so excited when they woke up. The first thing they wanted to do was to run outside and touch it. Josie said that the snow made her feet "burst." Somehow, they talked me into going outside. It was cold, but lots of fun!!

Last year Reece hated the snow. She did not want to go outside at all. This year she just kept running through it, laughing, bending down every few minutes to make a snowball to throw at me. I couldn't catch Reece running through the snow, because everytime I held up the camera she just smiled and said, "CHEEEEEEEEESE!"
Dallin and Josie were so excited to have a snowball fight. They spent the morning planning just how the snowball fight would go. They never ended up throwing snow at each other, but they decided it would be more fun to just throw all of their snowballs at Reece. Isn't it great to be the little sister? Lucky for her, she won't be the littlest for too much longer.

2 comments:

Lauren H. said...

Looks likes the kids are loving the snow... better them than me. Today it is in the high 70's here and I'm perfectly okay with that! :)

Susie passed along your exciting news... congrats!! Hope you're feeling good and all goes well.

Can't wait to see you all in Dec!

Chantel said...

SNOW?! I'm so jealous! It won't decide whether to be hot or cold here in Cali. The other day it was 60 something, today it's 90 something. I'd give a lot for some chilly snowy days. Josie has quite the snowball throwing form! :)