(Notice Dallin's missing tooth!)
We visited the pumpkin patch this week. Can you believe that some of the pumpkins actually cost $25?!!! CRAZY!! We picked out some great average sized ones, ($5). The kids had fun hunting for the perfect one.
We visited the pumpkin patch this week. Can you believe that some of the pumpkins actually cost $25?!!! CRAZY!! We picked out some great average sized ones, ($5). The kids had fun hunting for the perfect one.
(The kids pretending to dig out pumpkin guts.)
Then we went home and carved them. Our kids are total whimps when it comes to pumpkin guts. Everytime Dallin touched the pumpkin slime, he ran to the bathroom to wash his hands. Josie used the usual excuse that she uses everytime she doesn't want to do something (clean, eat, sleep, run) "I'm too little." Jerry and I did most of the scooping and all of the carving while the kids sat back and watched.


They were pretty excited with the end result, though. They were especially excited when we put the candles inside. We are all looking forward to Halloween!






1 comment:
I love the pumpkin gut stories. I especially love Josies response.
Post a Comment