


We attended a really fun B-day party for our new friend Olivia today, then we went to the Meadows 2nd annual kite festival. It was really windy. Really, really windy. Josie and I started flying her kite and the string snapped, blowing the kite halfway across the park. Lucky for us Jerry is super fast. Dallin's kite got tangled with another and he spent about 20 minutes trying to untangle it. It was really nice to be outside so much today.

5 comments:
I love Kite a polooza! Let it blow suckas!
Let those kites ride out in the wind. I'm glad you didn't get snow in the kite a polooza.
You are doing great with your blog. Thanks for the updates, it's good to see your family. I better get mine going again, how long can I make Calee vacuum?!
I am glad you are having fun and making friends already.
Your family is so cute. You look so cute with your kids in that picture! Thanks for the comment on my blog...i'm going to add you to my list
Post a Comment