Friday, February 1, 2008

The Mullet is Gone!



Reece received her first haircut today. She screamed at the top of her lungs everytime the scissors came near her. It was almost impossible to do anything, but at least the mullet is gone. Now everyone can worry about their own hair.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Jenny - hey - this is Michelle Andrus...old friends with Jerry, Carl, and Chantel...I hope you remember me! I saw your blog on Chantel's list and wanted to say hello! I hope you guys are doing well. Your kids are so adorable! Tell Jerry hi! I'd love you keep in touch!

Kathy said...

Hey Jenn! Your blog is so cute, what a CUTE family! I've thought about you guys a lot and I am so happy that everything is going well! I'd love to catch up/keep in touch! I also saw your blog on Chantel's list, hope you dont mind me stopping in to say Hello! Talk to you later! Kathy

Chantel said...

Jenni! Thanks so much for the awesome headband! I wore it yesterday an loved it. You're such a sweetheart!!