I like the composition of the second one, but I like being able to see Dallin's face in the first. I choose the first one!
I posted your cute picture on my blog. That's so I can always remember your cute family. Anyway, I played with the picture in Picasa. Check it out.
i love the bundled kids and snow in the second one... that one gets my vote! (but both are quite adorable!)
Love em! At least one of us can get all of her kids together for a picture.
Loved the party. You are an amazingly patient host. Josie is a beautiful princess!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I like the composition of the second one, but I like being able to see Dallin's face in the first. I choose the first one!
I posted your cute picture on my blog. That's so I can always remember your cute family. Anyway, I played with the picture in Picasa. Check it out.
i love the bundled kids and snow in the second one... that one gets my vote! (but both are quite adorable!)
Love em! At least one of us can get all of her kids together for a picture.
Loved the party. You are an amazingly patient host. Josie is a beautiful princess!
Loved the party. You are an amazingly patient host. Josie is a beautiful princess!
Post a Comment