Thursday, November 22, 2007

Birthday Girl


Yesterday was Reece's first birthday. We learned something knew about her. She doesn't like cake. (I wish that I didn't like it so much!) We tried and tried to get her to dig into her birthday cake, but she refused. She is such a funny girl. Her brother and sister helped her open all of her presents, and she shared all of her new toys with them. Josie even wanted to wear a pair the new jammies that Grandma Joan got for her. They were a little too small. It was a very fun day!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Happy Birthday Reece! I can't believe she is 1 already. Great pics, lady!

Brad said...

This is such a cute picture of Reece, and the other kids pics are so cute too!! Brad and I are feeling some pressure... we just hope our kids will be as cute as yours and Candice's! Glad we got to see your family on Thanksgiving!